Looking for a delicious and healthy salad bowl that packs a flavor punch? Try my Lamb Meatball Mediterranean Salad Bowl! This colorful and satisfying dish features juicy, tender lamb meatballs seasoned with fragrant Mediterranean herbs and spices, paired with crisp mixed greens, blistered cherry tomatoes, tangy red onions and cucumbers, and a whipped feta cheese. Drizzled with lemon juice, this Mediterranean Salad Bowl is a perfect balance of protein, fiber, and healthy fats. Whether you’re looking for a quick and easy lunch or a hearty dinner, this Lamb Meatball Salad is sure to satisfy your cravings and keep you feeling energized all day long.
Looking for a delicious and easy way to switch up your meatball game? Try these mouthwatering lamb meatballs! Lamb meat is a great source of protein, iron, and other essential nutrients, making it a healthy choice for any meal.
Made with high-quality ground lamb and a blend of aromatic herbs and spices, these meatballs are a flavor explosion in every bite. Whether you’re looking for a protein-packed snack, a savory appetizer, or a hearty addition to your favorite pasta or salad, these tender lamb meatballs are the perfect choice. Take your taste buds on a Mediterranean adventure!
Tips for Making Better Lamb Meatballs
- Use a quality lamb product.
- Instead of using traditional breadcrumbs, break up a slice of bread and soak in heavy whipping cream or milk (you will not need an egg).
- Mix the ingredients just until combined for the most tender meatballs.
- Be gentle when rolling into meatballs.
- As an alternative to frying the meatballs on the stovetop, bake in the oven at 350° for about 15 minutes.
- Fry in batches, if necessary to ensure the meatballs brown and NOT steam.
INGREDIENTS FOR THE PERFECT LAMB MEATBALL MEDITERRANEAN SALAD
I’ll admit, there are a lot of moving parts to this incredible Mediterranean Salad recipe. However, if you follow my simple steps, this healthy and delicious meal will come together in just over 30 minutes!
- Lamb Meatballs: For tender and juicy meatballs, do NOT skip the bread soaked in heavy whipping cream
- Blistered Tomatoes: Just dump in an oven-safe dish with olive oil, salt and pepper and bake for about 25 minutes
- Rice: Basmati or Jasmine rice adds a bit more bulk and nuttiness (leave out if you prefer)
- Simple Cucumber and Red Onion: Mini cucumbers combine with thinly sliced red onion and dressed with olive oil and red wine vinegar
- Whipped Feta: In a food processor, blend crumbled feta with cream cheese, black pepper, a pinch of salt and olive oil until smooth and creamy
- Mixed Greens: Hearty greens add another level of flavor and texture
- Olives: Add texture and brininess
MORE TIPS ON MAKING THE BEST LAMB MEATBALL MEDITERRANEAN SALAD BOWL
- This recipe calls for prepared rice. So be sure to either already have the rice prepared, or start the rice first.
- The blistered tomato sauce is yummy! Drizzle on the finished dish for added flavor.
- Add chickpeas for added protein and crunch.
- This Meatball Salad recipe will yield three generous servings as a dinner portion, or 5 servings for lunch, making this Mediterranean Bowl perfect for meal prep.
- Serve with warmed pita or charred bread.
STORAGE AND LEFTOVERS
These Lamb Meatballs are easy to make in bulk and can be stored in the fridge or freezer for quick and easy meals throughout the week. Simply reheat in the oven or microwave, and enjoy!
Not only are our lamb meatballs a tasty and convenient option for meal prep, but they’re also a great source of essential nutrients like iron and B vitamins.
This entire Mediterranean Salad Bowl, sealed tightly in an airtight container, will last 4 to 5 days in the fridge.Print
GET TO KNOW ME!
I am more than just recipes. I love fashion and style too! Most importantly, I love my Family (my Hubby and my Fur Babies). My Husband (aka my “Kitchen Bitch”) means the world to me. He’s pretty damn cool too. Not only is he one of the nicest guys you will ever meet, he also has had a lengthy career in professional hockey. Not only winning two Stanley Cups with the Pittsburgh Penguins in the early ’90’s, but most recently winning the Calder Cup with the Charlotte Checkers, amongst many other accolades. If you live in Charlotte and play hockey, or have a family member who plays, be sure to contact him!
Our life has changed dramatically in the past few years with the passing of our two goldendoodles, Vegas and Viva. We were lucky enough to have Vegas for five years (totally wish it was longer). Most recently, losing our Viva to a brain tumor in July of 2020. We welcomed our mini goldendoodle 7, almost seven years ago. We just added the amazing Hazel! Of course, I am always posting tons and tons of photos! Be sure to check out my recipe for Pet Bone Broth! This broth is super rich in nutrients and will provide your pet with a multitude of health benefits!
Let’s Get Social!
Be sure to follow me on social media! I’m always talking food, fashion, and family! I also love sharing some of my favorite Amazon Finds too. Click here to check out my Amazon page! Facebook, Instagram, TikTok, Twitter and Pinterest! THANK YOU!