For a taste of The South, enjoy this Pimento Cheese Corn as a side dish, or dip. It’s super easy to prepare. Your entire Family will ENJOY!
- 4 ears of fresh corn
- 1 tsp oil
- 1/2 tsp kosher salt
- 1 tsp black pepper
- 2 tsp paprika
- 1 TBLS butter
- 6 oz Pimento cheese with bacon
- 1 TBLS fresh chopped parsley
- Cut the corn off of the cob using a sharp knife.
- Heat up the oil in a cast iron pan.
- Add the corn. Season with kosher salt, black pepper and paprika.
- Add the butter. Allow the corn to brown up a touch. This should only take a few minutes.
- Lower the heat.
- Add in the pimento cheese. Allow the cheese to melt, slowly.
- Sprinkle on a touch more black pepper.
- Garnish with fresh chopped parsley or cilantro.
Keywords: pimento cheese, pimento cheese corn, how to make pimento cheese, what is pimento cheese, what is pimento cheese corn, side dish ideas using pimento cheese, is pimento cheese a southern staple, where to buy pimento cheese,