Let’s create a fabulous meal in under thirty minutes using a breakfast favorite, maple syrup. This Maple Garlic Glazed Chicken recipe is super easy to prepare, and incredibly delicious. It’s a perfect chicken dinner for any busy weeknight. Believe me, this maple chicken is a one pot wonder that your entire family will enjoy!
- four boneless chicken breasts
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 tablespoons butter, divided
- 3 to 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/2 cup maple syrup
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley, chopped
- Heat the olive oil with two tablespoons of the butter in a cast iron pan.
- Score the chicken.
- Season both sides with kosher salt, black pepper, garlic powder and paprika.
- Place the seasoned chicken in the pan and brown on both sides.
- Once the chicken is almost fully cooked, add the remaining butter and garlic.
- Allow to cook for a few minutes.
- Add the maple syrup and soy sauce.
- Allow the glaze to thicken.
- Glaze the chicken with a spoon as it’s cooking.
- Once the chicken is fully cooked and the glaze has thickened, garnish with fresh parsley.
- Serve and ENJOY!
SEE POST FOR TIPS AND NOTES!
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Serving Size: 1 serving
Keywords: how to make maple garlic glazed chicken, chicken dinner recipe ideas, quick chicken recipes, weeknight chicken recipes, savory and sweet chicken recipes, how to make a maple garlic glaze, substitute for chicken breast, maple garlic glazed vegetables, maple garlic glazed salmon, easy dinner ideas, easy chicken dinner recipe ideas, what is a good substitute for maple syrup in a recipe, can I substitute maple syrup for honey in a recipe,