Make the most perfect steakhouse baked potatoes right at home using my techniques. Enjoy a crispy outside and super tender inside. Fill with your favorite toppings.
- 2 russet potatoes
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 teaspoon kosher salt
- Preheat oven to 425°.
- Rinse and thoroughly dry the potatoes.
- Rub the entire surface of each potato with olive oil.
- Sprinkle on the kosher salt.
- Place the potatoes on baking sheet or flat cast iron pan.
- Bake for at least 45 minutes to an hour. Check with a fork for tenderness.
- Remove when fork tender. Split open with a knife.
- Fill with your favorite toppings.
- Prep Time: 3
- Cook Time: 1 hour
Keywords: how to make baked potatoes, side dish ideas, what temperature to bake baked potatoes, how long does it take to bake a potato, why should I not wrap my potatoes in foil to bake or grill