Want to WOW your guests at your next party, or just your family on a weeknight? Take a few minutes and make this incredible White Bean and Walnut Dip. It’s super easy to prepare and the taste is out of this world.
Serve with toast points, vegetables, pita and/or crackers. Double the recipe. You will thank me later!
- one 15-ounce can cannellini beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 bulb roasted garlic
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1/3 cup whole walnuts
- zest of one lemon
- juice of 1/2 lemon
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/4 to 1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper (optional)
- 1 tablespoon high-quality olive oil, for garnish
- 1 teaspoon fresh parsley, chopped, for garnish
- 1 tablespoon chopped walnuts, for garnish
- pinch of kosher salt, pepper, crushed red pepper, for garnish
- Add the rinsed and drained cannellini beans to a food processor.
- Squeeze in the roasted garlic from the bulb.
- Drizzle in a few tablespoons of olive oil, to start.
- Add the whole walnuts, lemon zest, lemon juice, kosher salt, black pepper and crushed red pepper.
- Pulse a few times.
- Continue add small amounts of olive oil until you reach the desired consistency.
- Taste for salt.
- Spoon into a bowl.
- Garnish with olive oil, chopped parsley, chopped walnuts, pinches of kosher salt, black pepper and crushed red pepper.
- Serve with your choice of bread, crackers, and/or pita.
SEE POST FOR TIPS!
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Serving Size: 1/2 Cup
Keywords: how to make bean dip, how to make white bean dip, how to make white bean hummus, how to make white bean and walnut dip, how to serve white bean dip, bean dip appetizer ideas, how to roast garlic in an air fryer