If you’re looking for a flavorful and healthy dinner recipe that’s easy to make, look no further than to this Mediterranean-Style Baked Grouper recipe. This fish dish is packed with fresh ingredients like cherry tomatoes, lemon slices, olives, cannellini beans, and garlic. The combination of these ingredients gives this quick and easy weeknight dinner a savory, tangy flavor that’s sure to please.
- 1 lb. grouper filet, skinless and boneless
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 kosher salt, divided
- 1 teaspoon black pepper, divided
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 lemon, sliced thin
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 can cannellini beans, rinsed and drained
- 3/4 cup olives, pitted
- 2 garlic cloves, sliced
- 1 tablespoon fresh chopped parsley, for garnish
- Preheat the oven to 375°.
- In a small bowl, mix together 1/4 salt, 1/2 teaspoon black pepper, the garlic and onion powder, paprika and oregano.
- Rinse the grouper filet(s) and pat them dry with a paper towel. Place them in a large baking dish lined with olive oil.
- Season the grouper with the spice mixture. Top with thinly sliced lemon.
- Surround the baking dish with the cherry tomatoes, cannellini beans, olives and garlic.
- Drizzle everything with a touch of olive oil. Season with salt and black pepper.
- Cover and bake for 20 to 25 minutes, or until the grouper is cooked through and flakes easily with a fork.
- Remove the cover and broil for 2 to 3 minutes, or until the top is golden brown.
- Serve immediately and ENJOY!
- cut individual grouper filets into 5 to 6-ounce portions.
- baking time will lessen when using individual filets
- see post for additional tips and notes
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 25 minutes
- Category: Dinner
- Method: Easy
- Cuisine: Seafood
- Serving Size: 1 serving
Keywords: Mediterranean-style baked grouper, Mediterranean diet recipes, easy fish recipes, one pan fish recipes, healthy baked fish, quick baked grouper, baked grouper, healthy fish recipes, quick and healthy baked fish recipes, what is grouper, substitutes for grouper, Mediterranean recipes,